Your data and our services:
Here at Red Ensign, we are very aware how important your personal data is to you. Any information that you give to us is used for business purposes including:
- To keep a record of your requirements
- Prepare paperwork for your sale or purchase
- Accounting and record keeping for statutory purposes
We may share your information with other relevant businesses such as , brokers, surveyors, engineers, etc. to help us carry out our services. If you make a transaction using our services, we will keep your data to the statutory time required by business regulation.
How we protect your data:
Your data may be held in electronic or paper form.
- Electronic data may be stored on office based computer / servers, cloud based information servers and, portable devices such as smart phones. We subscribe to industry standard security systems and update these systems on advice from professionals in the field.
- Paper records are stored at our office premises and secured in lockable storage cabinets.
All of our staff are fully briefed on maintain the integrity of your data on a day to day basis during the course of business.
We will respond to any request that you may have regarding your personal data that we may hold. You make this request by contacting us and we will be pleased to help.